Number of rooms: 6 Rooms
Rate range: From $89 USD (per room per night)
Owned/Managed by: Sea Grape House Inn
Clientele: Exclusively Gay Men, Clothing Optional
Not just another Fort Lauderdale hotel, the Sea Grape House Inn, combining past and present in a historical setting, offers a unique lifestyle for your enjoyment. The first mid-century house designated as a historical landmark by the City of Fort Lauderdale Florida, the Sea Grape is currently being operated as a bed & breakfast inn.
The inn is a short 15 to 20 minute drive north on US 1 and I-95 from the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International airport. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and dorms are only 5 minutes from the inn.
If you travel plans include a Fort Lauderdale real estate search, our Bed And Breakfast is a central convenient starting point. We can direct you to the best realtors and brokers in the area as well as provide you with maps and information about the charming and eclectic neighborhoods that abound throughout the city.
Located only four blocks from gay Fort Lauderdale's trendy new epicenter, Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, the inn is just seconds from the hottest gay clubs, the best gay restaurants and shops in all of South Florida.
The world famous Fort Lauderdale Beach is just minutes away. Hot hot Las Olas Boulevard, known as the Rodeo Drive of Fort Lauderdale with its trendy shops and restaurants, and booming downtown Fort Lauderdale with its performing arts center, museums and festive Las Olas Riverwalk are only a few blocks to the south.
As you cruise our website, picture yourself secluded in the heart of Fort Lauderdale where the action is just beyond the garden gate.
From Fort Lauderdale International Airport:
1. Take US 1 north, travel through the tunnel and follow the road as it makes a sharp turn to the right.
2. Turn left at NE 15th Avenue (Shell and Walgreens at intersection).
3. Turn left again at the next traffic light on to NE 13th Street.
4. Travel across the railroad tracks and turn right at the next traffic light on to Dixie Highway.
5. Watch as the cross streets count up from 13th to NE 16th Place and turn l left at NE 16th Place (be sure not turn at NE 16th Street or NE 16th Court).
6. The inn is the first house on the right after you turn from Dixie Highway, address is 1109 NE 16th Place.
From North on I-95:
1. Exit at Oakland Park Boulevard and go East to the left.
2. Travel 3 miles and turn right on to Dixie Highway.
3. Approach the next traffic light from the middle lane and continue straight, staying on Dixie Highway. You should pass the Kalis Funeral Home on the right with Eckerd's Drugs on the left.
4. You will pass some antique stores and cross a small bridge. Watch as the cross streets count down as in NE 19th, 18th ,17th, etc and turn right on to NE 16th Place.
5. The inn is the first house on the right after you turn from Dixie Highway, address is 1109 NE 16th Place.
Sun in the 7-seat Jacuzzi spa by day
and watch the stars by night!
Sea Grape two full size pools, surrounded by tropical gardens, is also totally private, allowing for swimming and sunning a la natural!
All rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans, phones, AM/FM alarm clocks and personal robes. All TV's have cable and VCR's. Choose from our book and video libraries.
Snuggle up with a good book or video in this cozy room with a double bed.
Garden View Room
View the tropical gardens from either window.
Room has a double bed.
Pool View Room
Enjoy a view of the pool and gardens.
Room has a large queen size bed.
This room also has a DVD player.
Cabana Queen Room
Large room with a queen bed that opens directly to the lanai and pool.
Cabana King Room
The largest room with a large king size bed.
Step through the french doors directly to the lanai and pool.
Rent both cabana rooms and have full use of the entire house with living room and kitchen.
Sleep a 5th person on a sofa bed for only $25 per night.